Saturday, November 29, 2008

keep up

i'm going to use this blog to share funny stuff... try to keep up...

to start things off, i just finished an 8 day, 9 state, 1500+ mile road trip. it was great. i stopped in knoxville, nashville, huntsville, auburn, columbus and atlanta... watch out! count it, 3 SEC towns! all that to say, my iPod kept me company most of the drive, and there is one song i will never skip... i can be running, shuffleing on a road trip or driving thru town. it's a classic. i know every stalkerish creepy word. for your viewing/listening pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QapwJpAe7w

don't judge me too harshly just cause i'm willing to share one of my guilty pleasures.

2 comments:

Artisan Fitness said...

I totally guilt you for this.

4kids+ said...

I have a blog, too! Be my follower!