Monday, December 8, 2008

what did i tell you?

i told you last week that i would dissapoint you and myself... and i have already.

it's been about 4 days since i last blogged. forgive me. i have been packing, saying goodbye, crying and driving. and a LOT of all of those things!

this past road trip was quite entertaining. there was an ice storm involved. exciting, you might think, but no. it stopped being exciting when i got stuck in west virginia.

before i offend anyone, love the west virginian hate west virginia... that's my motto.

i sat in a west virginia mcdonalds for about an hour while i waited for the roads to be safe again. john denver didn't know what he was talking about. dont' take me home, country road. get me outta there!

as a friend of mine noted, "when you said, 'i'm in kentucky, thank goodness i'm out of west virginia.' i knew there was something wrong."

it's not even a pretty shape. it's awkward. the roads are bad. gas is more expensive.



now i'm in texas. safe. warm. happy.

1 comment:

Nathan L said...

I'm loving the blog! And I'm posting here so you can know I'm really reading it! I'm pumped I get quoted.